Friday, February 18, 2011

Having fun with Cousins!



Josh had to go home soon after Thanksgiving but Jessy and Will were able to stay a little longer and we had some fun cousin time together. Will and Garret came over and played with Nixon, which went ok at first...until Nixon hit Will with a toy and gave him a bloody nose. Sorry Will, one day these boys will be best friends.
My trouble maker.

Garret, the one boy Nixon can NOT get along with... it is amazing how much they dislike each other right now. It is so strange.

Will loved playing with the dogs, Nixon found this to be his time to be extra protective of his dogs and held on tight to Gauge.

Cute Sadie!

Jon took this picture of me one morning while I was holding Sadie and returning emails...how motherly of me...lol

Nixon and Jon dancing in the kitchen. They are adorable. I love how Nixon follows Jon in all his moves!

My crazy boys!

They really do love each other, they are two big kids all the time!

My cute kids! Nixon wants to hold Sadie all the time and every time you place her in his arms he says "take a picture." Thus I get these random pictures of Nixon and Sadie.
Then of course he only lasts a few seconds after I put the camera down and he wants to let go of Sadie and take pic's of just him.


He loves the camera.


Nixon also loves the crib with Sadie. He is an adorable big brother.


Sadie's cute foot prints from the hospital hang in her room.

My sister and I did her hand print...made me respect those ladies at the hospital...how do they keep these babies so still for the good prints????

Me and my girl.

Mama with her two cute kids.

Nixon being silly.

The dogs like to lay on Nixon's bed when we are in there playing together. They find it nice and warm. Nixon thinks it's an invitation to "slam" them on his bed. Poor dogs!

Nixon and Gauge have a very special relationship. Pretty much Nixon runs the show and poor Gauge will take whatever he does to him.

Nixon and Gauge.

Gauge looks at us with those "what are you doing to me" look.

I laid down on Nixon's floor one night and the dogs of course think it's a time to snuggle, Nixon thought it looked like a good idea.


Silly, Silly moments at the Spear house!

Back over at Grammy's Jessy plays with the boys and makes them go on a bumpy ride.

They loved it.

Then the horse rides began.

Jessy and Will.


They took turns running down the hall too, they boys have unlimited energy.

Here they come, the stampede.


Later Nixon and Will watch a movie in Grammy's room, we were trying to settle them down, crazy monkey's.

Bad pic of Sadie, but still cute.

1 comment:

Madsen Family said...

We had fun with our cousins, too! Thanks for the good times. And I may have to steal some of these pictures....miss you guys!