Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Easter 2011

My little wolf and piggy!!

Easter this year was so fun. I love how kids enjoy the holidays, because I love the holidays so I get to enjoy it together.
We went and had an Easter egg hunt at Grammy's and Nixon was excited, he had had a little practice so this time he picked them up BEFORE eating them!!

Cheese!


Getting the high ones with a little help from Uncle Cam.








Then some egg painting. You have to one with your name on it, it's tradition!!

Chasing Bubbles




Playing catch!

Easter Morning at home!! It's tradition in our family to hide the baskets and you have to go and find them!

Tricky Easter Bunny


More balls to hit with Nixon's bat, since he keeps hitting them over the fence.


Sadie got a surprise too from the Easter Bunny

Nixon found more fun gifts


Pink Pancakes

Nixon loves to help me in the kitchen and he is getting to be a pretty good baker.

Jon tried to make purple oj....ummm it looks more like a gross brown/gray then purple, oops!

Easter Sunday, looking sharp for church!




Sadie's cute Easter outfit!!

Sadie's first taste of baby food, we tried green beans. I don't think she is a fan??

Sadie does however like the rice cakes!!
Nixon dressing up in Momma's dance recital wings!!

On Mother's Day we were getting ready for bed and I was getting Nixon dressed in his pja's when Jon leans over the same time I lean over Nixon and Jon stands up and hits my nose right on the money. It sounded like he broke it and man it hurt, my eyes are watering and I start to cry. I cup my hands over my nose and look down and there is blood filling up in my hands. I run to the bathroom and drip blood on the floor. Nixon was so cute, he got a towel and said "don't worry I help clean it up." Later when my nose stopped bleeding and we decided it wasn't broken Nixon looked at Pompa and Grammy and said "Papa hit Momma and there was blood everywhere." We are so getting the cops called on us later.
Happy Mother's Day to me!!

Nana sent Nixon a water rocket, but I think Jon was more excited about it.


Nixon watching the rocket fly.

Sadie flying too in her cute bear pants. Nixon wore these and I just adore them.

Sadie is just so cute!! I knit her this sweater and it finally fits!! What fun girls are to dress!

My homemade Apple Pie, I think I finally figured out how to make it taste good AND look good!

Whenever you put a blanket down on the ground for Sadie to sit on the dogs think you set it out just for them, silly dogs!!


No comments: