Friday, October 03, 2008

HATS!

This morning Jon asked me to send him a picture of Nixon with just his diaper on so he could see how much he has grown. As I was taking some I decided to have him wear one of his knitted hats... well then I just started changing his knitted hat and taking more pictures. He even has more than this but he only thought this was fun for so long. So Daddy-o here is some pictures of Nixon getting so big and cute!

This is his baseball hat ( Jon has one too! )
Football hat! ( Matching with Daddy again )
I had the camera in the wrong mode here but I had to get one with his ty-dyed hat!

Another one of his famous pumpkin hat!

And of course the elf hat!
As you can tell Nixon doesn't think this is as fun as I do!


6 comments:

Malmstroms said...

What a lucky boy. You are the most talented person I know. I love those cute hats, and that super cute little boy!

Abby said...

I am so impressed with the hats you have made, they are so cute. My favorite one is the football one. They will be perfect to keep him warm this winter! Have the rains started yet for you guys? It seems like it's started down here.

Madsen Family said...

Argh....I am so VERY jealous that you are so VERY talented and that your little boy has the CUTEST hats!!!! It doesn't hurt that he's a cutie, too. Hope you're doing well flying solo! We're thinking of you guys and hoping you're all right! Keep putting up pictures of that cute baby.

Tina and Robin said...

those hats are so stinking cute!!! just thought i'd stop and say hello, hope all is well.
tina

Sarah said...

Ok...I need that football hat! How did you make that? And there is nothing cuter than a naked baby!

Ryan and Angela said...

Wow, you sure have been busy. I don't look at your blog for a little while, and BAM! Nixon is getting so big and cute. I love all the hats. Oh and Ryan was super jealous of the baseball game.