Monday, January 12, 2009

Nixon is 5 months!



Where has the time gone.... it has been 5 months since Nixon was born. His latest thing is rolling from his back to his stomach and then back to his back. He is getting good at this rolling thing. But mainly it's from his back to his stomach and then he cries when he is done. He has decided that he doesn't want to be held to go to sleep anymore, unless I have a bottle. He wants to be put in his crib with his 'plug' and blanket and mobile and he goes right to sleep on his own. It is kinda bitter sweet because I love rocking him to sleep, but heck I am not complaining. He loves to go on walks and wants to be able to see everything that is going on. He is really starting to like Gauge and watches him all the time, it's cute! He is a big 'gabber,' loves rice cereal, drools all the time, and loves to be kissed and tickled. He likes to pee in the bathtub and be naked too, I can't forget. He is just such a good baby, I can't believe how lucky we are. He is my little buddy and I love having him with me all the time.

For his 5 month celebration we found this really neat walk way by our house. It is right on a little lake and right by a nice golf course, where people were out golfing.


Everyone called Jon on our walk, the dogs thought it was good timing to chase something every time the phone rang. He is a busy guy... I thought it was funny so I took a picture of him.

It was a little chilly on our walk. I of course bundled Nixon up but forgot a jacket for me.

Beautiful wildlife on our walk too!



Here are some more pictures of my big boy!!!
He loves this giraffe toy, it's really funny!
Finding his feet and socks!

Going to church!

All smiles!

Theres that drool!!

Taking a nap!!


5 comments:

Andrews Family said...

Oh he is just so darn handsome!! Where did the time go?? 5 months already?? It goes way too fast. How awesome that he gets to be with you all the time though, what a blessing! Looks like you guys are living in a beautiful area...I'm so jealous you don't have snow!! ha ha I love the stuff, but enough already!! :)

Moon Family said...

Wow, a 5 month old huh? Congratulations. He is so cute by the way! He is such a good blend of both of you. What are you guys doing in Texas? How is life treating you?

Abby said...

Holy cow I can't believe how big he has gotten! He looks so different from when he was was first born!
It's so fun to hear about all the changes he is making.

Sarah said...

From these pictures I think he looks like your dad. But maybe I just don't remember what your dad looks like! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jon. So much time passed seeking you in the Net and now finally think got a middle of contact. Excuse for ordering this message here where I think that is something very personal, but it was the only middle that found. I am happening my email and msn. Please, enter in contact. Congratulations for the beautiful family and for the wonderful child. That the Celestial Father blesses us.
Robson Feoli - Brazil
Email: robsonfeoli@gmail.com
Msn: lotusfeoli@hotmail.com
Orkut: robsonfeoli@gmail.com