Thursday, January 08, 2009

Our new house!



So I have gotten some requests for pictures of where we are living these days. After all the unpacking and holidays I finally got around to it. Sorry for the delay!!
This is our neighborhood! The houses were built in 2007 or so, so it is newer which is nice.
TA-DA!! Our house!! I swear everyone has three new trees in their front yards it is weird, I don't really like it but whatever!!

Our front door, surprisingly enough this statue has scared a few people away!!
Welcome!

As you walk in you can go to the right into our office. It is meant for a formal living room or dinning room but who needs those!! We made it our office. Kinda crazy!

Then you can walk into the kitchen and living space. It is super nice, I have liked it so far. The kitchen is nice and big and I love having an island and a pantry!!

Then the living room. Yes, the love sac did make the trip!! I am really enjoying my new couches, you might think "Wait they aren't that new." BUT in our old house they were upstairs and we spent most of our relaxing time down stairs so I didn't sit on them much. However, now I sit on them all the time and I must say I really do like them!

You might wonder why there is TWO tv's in this room, but you will understand when I say it is the Master Bedroom. I can watch something while Jon watches something else..... HA HA. JUST KIDDING!!! The one on the wall is our landlords and he claims he is going to come and get it along with some other things in the garage. But he hasn't so we have two, but we only use ours. It's nice I can actually see the tv without my glasses on in bed because it is so, 'In your face.'

The Master is really big, I like it!!

Plus, it has a master bath which is super nice. We haven't had one since we have been married, and I much say we have missed out. I love having one!!!

Hello!! My dream come true, a walk in closet.
Nixon's room, it is bigger than his old room which is nice. He loves to lay on a blanket on the floor and play.

The Spare room. I hate the way this room looks but spare rooms are usually full of odds and ends I guess. This is where I scrapbook, hence the table with loads of odds and ends.

The guest bath, nothing fancy.

The back yard. It is small but the dogs find a way to run around and chase each other all day. This is why we go on walks a lot, to get those dogs exercised!!

If they are not running around they are sun bathing in the back yard. Mind you this is January... I bet they won't be doing much sun bathing in August though... we will have to see.

4 comments:

Kristy Carpenter said...

Holy crap!!! I think your kitchen is the size of my entire apartment!! I like your new place. Congrats on getting all moved in and such.

Shaina Longstreet said...

wow...your new place looks totally great! so i see you're still scrapbooking! or have a place for it at least. can we see some layouts??
:D

The Moon's said...

Good for you guys in your awesome new house, we love ours here in Cali too but haven't taken many pics. I'll have to get on that! Hey I was wondering what your email is...I have some baby questions to ask you. Either comment on my blog with it or email me at sommermoon@hotmail.com--
Thanks,
Sommer

Abby said...

Wow, Michelle! Your house is gorgeous! I love the tile and the pretty brown accent walls. Texas is so fun. I am a little bit jealous that you get to live somewhere warm! Plus, you're never far from a good steak joint.
Congratulations!