Wednesday, September 29, 2010

5 Year Anniversary!!


On July 27th Jon and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary. Crazy that it has been five years already...oh how the time flies when you are having kids, I mean fun:)
He brought me home flowers, lilies of course and they were gorgeous and smelled so good for a whole week!

Nixon saw us taking pictures and wanted in on the action too. He is eating mandarin oranges...his favorite snack if he sees them in the fridge:)


We borrowed Emily's bike trailer and went on a bike ride. Nixon loved it, snacks and riding behind Papa...what else could a kid ask for???

Here is Jon and Nixon riding along...it did rain a little bit which was actually fun. It was the nice warm rain and Nixon had a cover so he thought it was fun too!

Right now we live really close to a gas station/Chester Store that of course has ice cream, pizza, drinks and BIG Popsicle. After our bike ride we took Nixon down and let him have a BIG POPSICLE... he was in heaven. I took this picture and I just LOVE it.
My cute boys!!
Jon put this picture as his background on the laptop and every time Nixon saw it he would say "Big Popsicle" and then proceed to want one... Jon took it off shortly after of course:)

Mark and Karen have a sandbox in the backyard and Nixon likes to call it the VOLCANO. He loves to play in it and gets so dirty practically everyday but what can I do??? He loves it and I actually can get some things done when he is out playing in it.

He calls it the VOLCANO because when he drags his feet in the sand it makes dust and he thinks it looks like a volcano from the show Little Einsteins... I know crazy but this is why it is the Volcano around here. And it's not just Mark and Karen's sandbox it's every sandbox and dirt pile we see!

After playing in the "Volcano" Nixon had dirt on his face that made him look like Hitler. It totally looked like a little mustache!!

Garret and Nixon playing in the garage one day... they took turns playing on the bike and in the car!

I got grazed by a bullet at Hoop Fest down town Spokane and got these nasty stitches!!
Oh wait it wasn't that, I got a mole removed... Yes a mole removed and it made that nasty cut. It wasn't even that big of a mole but 7 stitches later I now have this huge scar which is three times bigger than the mole ever was.

No comments: