Monday, September 20, 2010

Moving Day..


Nixon was a BIG helper when the moving truck came!! He LOVED going up and down the ramp and walking around inside. What little boy wouldn't love a BIG TRUCK in their drive way?

Papa's helper!!

There was this ledge in the truck and that was his favorite part!

Nixon would drive his cars up and down the ramp... not very helpful when the guys needed to climb into the truck!!



The love sac is always so hard to pack.. I mean it's HUGE and BULKY and really doesn't fit anywhere correctly. I always have to laugh because it seems to be difficult every time we move. But we love it, so it keeps traveling with us!
Something I want to remember is our neighbor BOB's house. It was so interesting!! Made for a great conversation piece. He was a little old guy that loved garage sales...other peoples garage sales that is, need I say more????

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yeah for moving! :) And I love the new family picture! So cute!! :)