Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Summer Dance Camp with Guest Teacher!


At the end of July I held a Summer Dance Camp and my sister Katie came up and helped me out. I was a little nervous starting my own studio but after dance camp I realized I could do it and it was going to be a lot of fun. It was so nice to have Katie there and help me get the swing of things!!
Nixon loved have Katie in Spokane too, but he did keep asking for her dog Cocoa.
Katie got a work out by helping Nixon slide down the slip and slide, he could have done it for hours but I think Katie's arms would have fallen off.

Nixon has been so afraid of the pool this year and I just don't know why. He doesn't like to get in at all. He usually just walks around it and throws things in. While Katie was here we went to Emily's pool and he finally jumped in and I took a ton of pictures.
He loved it!!

He would say "one, two, three" and jump in to me.

Yeah swimming in the big pool!!

He loved being pushed back and forth to me and Jon.

Lilly preparing for a big dive.


My cute little swimmer.





Jon was the jungle gym of the pool with the girls and Nixon. Disregard that you can almost see Nixon's little bum... he lost his swimsuit sometime while swimming.

Lilly bean.

Me and Lilly at the airport saying goodbye.

Lilly took a picture of me and Katie at the airport too. I totally forgot to take pictures of us at dance camp...oops!

The three of us, too bad they didn't make it on the flight and I had to come back and get them later that day... gotta love stand by traveling:)

No comments: