Thursday, September 09, 2010

Fun days at the park!

BACK IN MAY....
I am going to try and update the blog month by month, starting in May I know it has already been that long since I really updated this blog with any good pics of what's up in our lives. We have been busy as you will see.
So here are some pic's of Jon and Nixon reading books at night. We got rid of the bottle and now have reading time and singing time before bed. Nixon loves it and so do we! Jon is the best at doing all the voices and sounds if there is any animals.

One weekend my mom came up to help pack us up because YES we did move again. While my mom was here we went to knitting group and Jon took Nixon to Manito Park near by.
Nixon of course had a blast with his Papa and threw lots of rocks into the pond.

You can't feed the ducks anymore so rocks would have to do in the water this year.


Then he played in the sand. It's amazing how much sand can get into one little boy.

It was in his hair, his pants, his diaper, his shoes, socks.... I could have had a sandbox in the bath that night!

But how can you not let him play in it, he LOVED it!

After we took my mom to my FAVORITE burger joint ever... D'Lish!!

Nixon can eat his own hamburger there too, we are loyal customers!!

Nana and Nixon, we are heading to the airport.

Nixon loves his Nana!!

Video of Nixon throwing rocks into the pond!


Nixon has gotten really good at hitting a bat, of course how could he not when we go to at least one softball game a week with Jon. I am actually pretty surprised at how good he is for only being two years old. He is so observant when he watches Jon or baseball on TV. Although he does hit right handed... but holds the bat like a lefty???

I love how he says "thank you" when he gives Jon the ball.
Disregard our messy house, I was in the processes of moving:)

No comments: