Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Baby Shower in Spokane!!



We had a baby shower in September for this little jelly bean and it was a lot of fun to visit with close friends and family. My friend Natalie Priebe, Karen and Emily threw me the baby shower, they are so sweet!!
We played some fun games.. this one you had to match as many baby socks together in 15 seconds. I lost of course, but it was funny!
This game I was blind folded and then had to guess what baby item was in my hand. I got them all except coupons... coupons how was I suppose to guess that??? lol

Opening presents!

Grandma Spear and Jon's aunt Courtney!

Katie, Karen, Me, Emily, and Garret

Amber, me and Holly

Laura, with her little girl Ella

Me and my friend Sarah

Shannon came too from my knitting group that I go to.

Nixon liked that everyone was there to play with him::) He does love a good party!!

Nixon had my camera for about 15 seconds and somehow got the camera lens all foggy without me knowing it. SO here is a shot with Natalie, Daxton and me but it's a little foggy...
The diaper cake from Natalie, isn't it the cutest.

No comments: