Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Potty Training...

I wanted to quickly post that I have been potty training Nixon for the past month and he is a trooper!! I know I had my doubts but he is officially Potty Trained. Jon and I had a bet going. If I could potty train Nixon by the time the baby was born I got a day at the Spa. I had to have him go THREE days without an accident. I had so many chances of day three and then he would pee in his pants at the end of the day, but we made it.
Now I will say Nixon is NOT perfect by any means but he wears underwear all day except nap time and night time. He isn't great at going #2 either but we are still working on it.
I am just excited that he is wearing underwear and become such a big boy!!
I made my goal of only having one kid in diapers all day by the time Jelly Bean was born, HOORAY!!

No comments: