Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My 10 Day Birthday Celebration!!!



For my birthday this year it landed on the GOLDEN year as I like to think, it was 10-10-10
So Jon decided to do a 10 theme birthday for me and I got a 10 themed gift for 10 days. It was awesome, and very clever I must say. So I started with getting:

#1- 10 chocolate chocolate cupcakes on my birthday

On Monday I got:
#2 - 10 Honey Do's


#3 - 10 Donuts for Breakfast
It seems as if a mouse has taken a bit out of a few...hmmmm

I found that mouse... a very tired looking mouse!

My mom sent me these really pretty flowers for my birthday!!

#4 - 10 Bowling Pins
Jon surprised me and took me bowling. We decided we hadn't been since Utah a few years ago, it was a blast!!

The first up and I hit a strike.. can't beat that!

Jon started off with 2 pins.. just kidding I can't remember.

Nixon got bumpers and got to push the ball down, he thought it was a lot of fun. I think he liked the slippery floor too!!

Nixon's first time bowling:)

He would watch the ball go down and then say "YEAH!" if it knocked pins down and then he would slide on the floor.

STRIKE!!
I got 4 strikes that game.. but after the 7th frame I was finished. I couldn't hit anything, I blame jelly bean, I think she shifted on me:)

Nixon and Jon, how cute are they??

Me and Jon, taking pictures like this remind me of dating. I don't know why but it makes me laugh a little!!

Me and Nixon

#5 - 10 Painted Toes, I got a pedicure

#6 - 10 Painted Fingernails, I got a manicure!

#7 - 10 Beautiful Sunflowers

A belly shot with the sunflowers, only ONE week to go!!

#8- Pampered until 10 AM
One morning Jon got up with Nixon and let me sleep in and I got to sit and read my book for awhile. Then he rubbed my head and shoulders. After I took a nice warm bath, which I haven't done in forever. Jon warmed my towel and robe up in the dryer while I was in the bath, it was like being at a hotel. After the bath he rubbed my feet and then it was 10 am and I had to wake up from my 'dream.'
Jealous I know, it was WONDERFUL!!

Green Bluff
For my birthday every year I love to go to Green bluff and spend time there as a family. It is the cutest place and I just love it.
This is Jon and Nixon at the top of the castle.

Cam and Rachelle came with us this year, they climbed the castle too.

Rachelle and Cam a little closer shot.

Jon almost got caught in this HUGE mouse trap:)

Family shot in the corn maze!

Cam and Rachelle

Nixon was a good navigator and got us through the maze way faster than we did last year without his help. He has good senses of where the slide is I guess.

There was a "petting zoo" with stuffed animals. Nixon thought it was funny!

Momma and baby Giraffe.

We found the slide and Nixon got to play for awhile.

I loved this picture last year so I had to do it again. Peek-a-boo from the pirate ship!

Nixon says "CHEESE"

Who's driving this ship??

Captain Pumpkin hat

We found some tractors Nixon could sit on, he thought that was pretty cool.



Jon got eaten by the pig

So did Nixon

Me too:)

Nixon in front of the tractor tire...he loves tires:)

That cute little smile. He is getting impatient with me at this point, he has had enough of saying "cheese" he wants to play on the tire:)

Nixon in the pumpkin patch

And he found something else to ride of course!

I love this picture!! Walking through the pumpkin patch


Gotta catch the train

All aboard...




Nixon would say "choo choo" everytime the train would blow it's horn, it was so cute!!

What is not to love about Green Bluff in the fall?

We got to pick a small pumpkin to take home.

Nixon with his chosen pumpkin!!

Nixon decided we needed a cart to take our pumpkins home in, he pushed it to the car... ok really he only pushed it about 19 inches and then we pushed it to the car:)

#9- 10 Fresh Apples
They are fresh Golden Crisp apples, oh if only you could smell and taste them, they are delicious:)

#10 - The Ultimate Massage Coupon
What an amazing birthday I had.. I was super spoiled and had a lot of fun for 10 days:)
Thanks Jon, you are the best!!

Nixon bowling

1 comment:

Tina and Robin said...

I am completely JEALOUS!! that sounds like the best bday ever!!! lucky girl! and Nixon is too cute bowling..and in general!