Friday, October 15, 2010

Nixon's 2 Year Pictures!!


While I was in Utah I borrowed my brother's nice camera and took some pictures of Nixon for his 2 year birthday. I took over 100 but here are my top three:

#1 My absolute favorite picture of all time I think!

#2 How can you not love that look with that hat and his cute ears:)

#3 A shot without the hat but a very cute 'innocent' smile!
Now here are just some fun ones that I took, the first few are silly because I couldn't find a way to get him to really smile for me!





"What does a bear say?"

I always ask Nixon "what do you hear" and we put our hands to our ears. He heard a motorcycle while taking pictures so he put his hands to his ears and said "momma what you hear?"

I love the way he plays with his hands, he does it everyday, I adore it!

Nana and Nixon


This is one of Jon's favorite's because you can actually see that vein in his neck poking out, "BIG TRUCK" he is saying!










I can't believe he is already two... wow how time flies. He is so smart and loves to talk. I am amazed by him everyday. We are best friends:)

No comments: