Friday, October 15, 2010

Utah Trip in August... Last One Before Baby #2



Nixon and I tried to get on three different flights to Utah to get down to my baby shower on a Saturday. We finally got up early on Saturday morning and made it on a flight, Nixon was a trooper even though I had to wake him up so early to get on the plane. I think he was just excited to finally get on a plane after going to the airport so many times.
So here are some shots from the baby shower. We had a tri-cousin baby shower for my two cousins wives and me. It was a lot of fun and I am so happy that so many friends and family made it to the shower. I wasn't very good at taking pictures however, so I am sad I missed some people! I didn't even get one of the three of us that were pregnant having the baby shower...OOOPS!
It was at my mom's house and the weather was amazing!!

Me, Kim and Hailey.
They are friends from Spokane when we lived in our first house in Medical Lake. Now they moved to Utah so I don't get to see them very often. It was SO fun to get to see them at the shower!!

Me and my best friend Sarah and he brand new baby Olivia.

Me and Katie

My mom, me and Nixon (covered in chocolate food)

Mac, Nixon and Chloe. Isn't this a cute pic and the kids on the bench by the river.


I feel like I haven't been very good about taking pictures of this pregnancy I have been pretty busy. Here is a shot of that baby bump at 29 weeks!

The cute boys playing together!

That same night as the shower my mom did a little birthday celebration for Nixon, Hailey, and my mom's birthdays!!

Nixon LOVED the singing...he clapped and wanted more!

Playing with 'colors' on the sidewalk....always a hit at Nana's house!

Nixon really enjoys playing in Gramsy's backyard. He loves the pond and the fish that swim in it, he just entertains himself so well while we visit!

The pond!

Nana and Nixon watching the humming birds!

Throwing rocks from the bucket Wally filled for him!

Katie got Nixon a "jeep car" for his birthday!

Whenever I say we are going to see Katie he says "and cocoa" he loves that little dog:)

My mom's beautiful sun flower in the back yard!

And the grapes...

And the ... crap what are these called... black eyes susan's maybe... i don't remember... they are beautiful though!

Miss Izabelle

Getting my eye brows waxed... always a must in Utah.

Lots of Popsicle outside by the river!

Nixon decided to take all the coke out of the box and line it up on the bench.

I thought it was cute!!

Swimming party in the back yard with all the cousins!

Lilly, Hailey and Izabelle!

The slip n' slide even made the party!

Me and Sydney's baby

What a fun swim party!!

Nixon loves the frog pool, he was jumping in with no fear!

Mac is so fun to watch, I get the biggest kick out of him!


Katie and I got our hair done in the kitchen. It is always a party in Utah baby:)

Izabelle thought we were a little wild and crazy!

Hailey out to dinner

Out to eat with my dad and linda at Applebee's. Here is our big group shot outside because I totally forgot to take one at the table, as usual!

Wally and Nixon having boy time in the backyard.

I think they were playing...who can find the biggest rock in the dirt!

Throwing the BIG rocks into the river!

Nana and Nixon doing meditation one morning, this is what I found when I got out of the shower. Nixon was going along with it too, it was so cute!!

On the ride home we got stuck on the plane on the run way while they let a back rain storm pass. Nixon was really good, he was a little loud but heck what do you want from a two year old. I did hear a lady "shhhhh" him once... I felt a little bit bad but then I thought about trading her seats too:) Maybe she would like a screaming child instead...yeah didn't think so!

No comments: