Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I've been tagged....

TEN THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY!
Tagged by my friend Sarah!
1. Jon and Nixon, of course! They are on the top of the list and make me happy everyday!... I am super happy that Jon is back from Houston and can spend time with me and Nixon. We missed him!
2. Finishing a knitting project... what a happy moment!
3. Buying new shoes... if you know me well you know this makes me happy!
4. Summer is over... I love fall and winter (yes I know i'm strange).
5. The Holidays... holidays makes me happy, even the shopping and all that... happiness! It's just a good feeling when the holidays are here. I think maybe because holidays means candy, then pumpkin pie, fudge, caramel popcorn, divinity, peppermint candy, sugar cookies, ... I mean I could go on but I think you understand my happiness here!
6. A clean house... I am with you on this one Sarah, it is a happy moment when my house is clean.
7. Sitting by the fire... Jon is so good about building a fire at night for me and I have a chair that he bought me so I can sit close to it and watch TV and knit. It is a happy night when I get to do this.
8. Sleeping through the night... Nixon has slept through the night ALL week (knock on wood) from about 9 to 7 or 7:30... HAPPY MOM AND DAD!
9. Visiting with family and old friends.... I love to keep in touch with family and friends it is so nice to hear a friendly voice and talk about randomness sometimes.
10. Card games... when I win of course. I love just spending time with Jon and being goofy. It just lets all the stress out from the day and is nice! We play a lot of cards and I somehow always lose... why is that? Even if I cheat (which I do) ...still I lose... and sometimes it isn't happy but when I step back and think " Michelle this is just a game...grrrrrrrrr... just a game" then I feel happy.. ok I really don't but later , looking back on it I'm happy! Right???


No comments: