Friday, October 17, 2008

Welcome Fall

I LOVE FALL!
The leaves are changing and the air is crisp. I just love fall and all that it brings. The dogs do too! I find them more often out back sun bathing in the backyard.

Also it means bringing out the sweaters!! Nixon wore this to church on Sunday and looked so cute I had to take a picture! The shoes are killer too, I have a thing for shoes and now I am afraid I am passing it to Nixon!

What a handsome boy!

I got Nixon a mobile and oh my gosh he LOVES it! Why I didn't get it earlier I don't know but he squeals and smiles at it and even will fall asleep to it!

Every time I go to sit down in the rocker in Nixon's room Darby is already in it. When I tell her to get down she does but then jumps back on there right as I go to sit and I sit on top of her. She thinks it's her new napping spot and doesn't like sharing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

O!QUE BEBE LINDO,PARABENS,ELE PARECE SER MUITO CALMINHO E SORRIDENTE.E VOCÊS COMO ESTÃO?
EU QUERIA MUITO TER FILHOS ,MAIS ACHO Q NÃO POSSO TER,ESTU COM ALGUNS PROBLEMAS DE SAUDE QUE ME IMPEDE,MAIS CONFIO NO SENHOR E ESPERO NO FUTURO PODER TER MEUS FILHOS.PARABENS MAIS UMA VEZ PELO NIXON.BEIJOS NELE E NA MICHELLE .BIA

Abby said...

I love that picture of him with that smug little grin on his face. And what cute dogs you have, too. What ever happened to Mocha?

Jenni said...

he has the most mischevious little grin! it's adorable. i sent my address to spear's email since i do not have yours. miss you guys and happy halloween!

Mel said...

Our poor baby has been barefoot for most of his life.