Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Nixon's Blessing Day!

Jon came home on Saturday October 18th! We were super excited to see him... he came home with a big beard too, which I LOVE! He is getting heart ache for it though already from the Bishop and his dad.. we will see how long I can get him to keep it for me though!
Nixon had grown so much since he last say him but he seemed to know his dad when Jon started talking to him, it was so sweet to see them together again!
This picture was taken on Sunday when the two boys had their ties on for church!


Nixon is a little too long still but I couldn't resist having him wear it with his little college sweater!

After church around 5 pm we got together at Jon's parents house to bless Nixon. Here are the MEN!
Tyson, My dad, Trevor, Johnny Mac, Jon and Nixon of course, Mark, Cameron, and Kirt.


Nixon was done taking pictures at this point, but gotta have the family shot!

Us with Jon's parents!

Us with my dad and step mom! They came up for the day to be apart of Nixon's blessing. We kinda did it at the last minute so we are sad to say more of my family wasn't there but to have some was very nice!

Trevor and Holly blessed Brody on Sunday too so here we all are on Blessing Day!

The best friends... whether they like it or not!!

Daddy having fun with little man!

This is my favorite pj outfit Nixon has! Jon might have been a little tired in this picture!


2 comments:

Ryan and Angela said...

Michelle, I have that same dress. Crazy.

Malmstroms said...

Welcome home Jon! We are so glad you're home with your cute wife and baby!! Hope you are all doing well. Thanks for posting all these fun pictures, we love to stay in touch!