Thursday, October 30, 2008

Spear Pumpkin Carving!

On Sunday we had the annual Spear Pumpkin Carving up at Jon's grandparents house here in Spokane. They didn't know if Jon was going to still be in town so they didn't buy as many pumpkins this year. Usually Jon carves 5 or more a year. This year he just carved one ! We always have homemade pizza too, it's a lot of fun! Carving pumpkins in the garage. I am not good at carving pumpkins so this year I had an excuse and held Nixon and didn't carve one! How long can I have this excuse....???? I think for the next ten years I imagine..hee hee!

And the pumpkin is done! Nixon was pretty excited about it too!



Courtney and Jasmine carving their little pumpkin! Courtney is Jon's aunt and Jasmine is Courtney's granddaughter.

Four generations of Spear boys!


Nixon and I had on our Halloween stripes for the Pumpkin Carving!

2 comments:

Mrs. Poff said...

I am glad you found my blog because now I found yours!

Mel said...

Kory was just talking about how they used to always go up to Grandpa Spear's for Halloween and have chilli. He then asked if we had any chilli...and we didn't, because I don't like it! Poor boy.