Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Nana Comes to Visit!

Nana came up on Thursday to visit and help out with Nixon. It was surprising how much I got done in just the few days she was here! I even made dinner in a pumpkin while she was here which is a Halloween tradition for Jon and I. Nana LOVED just holding Nixon and talking to him while she was here. She pretty much never let him go the whole time... and then she would say "oh Michelle look at how cute he is now..." all day long. I thought it was so funny because it was like I had never seen how completely adorable Nixon is all the time!
But he is cute when he sleeps in your arms, he puts his hands together and I think it's pretty cute! So did Nana.


Lots of Nana time!
We took my mom up to Green bluff to have some carmel apples and huckleberry pie. It was a bit chilly but a lot of fun!

Nixon was sound asleep in the stroller the whole time, we wanted to get some pictures with him up there but we didn't want to wake him up from his nap!

Nixon's FIRST HAIRCUT!
While Nana was here we had her trim Nixon's hair. He had that spot on top that was a lot longer than his other hair. I thought it was adorable, but now that his hair is coming in better we decided it was time to trim it back and let it all grown in together.

Hair cut time!

On Friday night we went to a ward activity and drug my mom along. She was a trooper though and took care of our Nixon while Jon was a judge on a chili cook off and I judged the pumpkin painting contest.

Our "Pumpkin Pi"

How cute is our little Halloween boy! Julie my IV nurse gave him this outfit and he is freakin' cute in it!


Thanks Nana for visiting. We love you and miss you!Nixon always is sticking his hands in his mouth. Sometimes both at the same time! He just drools like crazy though, I sometimes have to change him twice a day because his shirt is so wet! Silly boy!


We went on a walk the other day and I had him decked out in a hat and his mitten's I knitted.

We found Darby out in the leaves sun bathing, our dogs love this time of year!

Jon found a bulldog statue to go on our front porch. The dogs thought he had brought home a new puppy. It was so funny to watch them sniff it to death and lick it, when I look outside in the mornings onto the front porch I always think Gauge is out there.

1 comment:

Ryan and Angela said...

Well, to be fair, Nixon is super cute. So your mom can say it all day long.