Saturday, October 11, 2008

Week Events!

Jon sent me flowers!
Last week after being gone from Jon over a week I got a big bouquet of flowers from him. They are still really pretty but they came like this . The lilies hadn't even bloomed yet!
Then the lilies started blooming and WOW they were pretty!


Nixon is such a wonderful baby he is so happy all the time and sleeps great! I just love to take pictures of him!

One night I came into Nixon's room and I had put him down in the dark into his bouncy chair. When I turned on a light this is what I found. He loves to just be covered and really warm. He is such a cutie!


Last Saturday we went to Tanner's football game. It was a little chilly so I got to pull out Nixon's new jacket, I must say I was excited!

Cheering for Tanner!

Tanner #53! I didn't get good shots of him playing, so here he is taking a break. And they won there game so that made it even more fun!

2 comments:

Malmstroms said...

So cute! Happy birthday yesterday. I hope you got my text. It was so late I didn't dare call. We hope you had a great day. When is Jon coming home?

Sarah said...

Ok, seriously. I need that hat! Do you have a pattern for it? They grow up so fast enjoy this stage! Even though you get less sleep I love this age the best! I meant to call you on your birthday but somehow the day just disappeared. Hope you got my cards though. Love you lots!