Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Nixon at 7 weeks!


Last week Marianne Thompson took some pictures of Nixon for me. She is a photographer in my ward and I must say does a great job!
So here are some pictures of Nixon , I just loved all of them but chose a few of my favorites. We took some at home and then went down to the Spokane River by my house and took some there too.

This is what hangs in Nixon's room!
His blessing out. We haven't blessed him yet of course because Jon hasn't been home since September 2. Hopefully when Jon does get home Nixon's blessing outfit will still fit him!














Oh man isn't he the cutest!! I just love love love the way these pictures turned out! Thanks Marianne you are the best!

5 comments:

Lisa Farman said...

Those are some great pictures. He looks so handsome.

L Chang said...

So cute! Michelle, you look great!

Tina and Robin said...

they turned out SOOOO cute!!! he is adorable!!

Madsen Family said...

So cute!!!! I just want to come and snuggle him.....Give him loves from his auntie!

Shaina Longstreet said...

these pictures are just precious michelle. <3